How it Works
Use the ' + ' symbol on any profile photo to add one or more favourite stars into a shortlist then create your free request to send it to them
Stars apply to your request and you only pay if you choose to book them. Tap 'create request' or 'request me' to start a free request. Enter your brief, budget & location.
Select a fixed price virtual meeting or personalised video shout-out from a star and purchase instantly!
- Australian Rules Football
- Collingwood Magpies
Sharni Layton is an ex netball star who has recently transitioned into the AFLW. She made the switch from International/Super Netball to AFLW with Collingwood FC for the 2019 season. Layton means serious business on court but her off court demeanour is warm and friendly. Off the court she is in the media with Fox Footy and Channel 9. She is available to motivational talks from her athletic career, mental health struggles and also uses her personality to emcee events and loves a yarn.
Layton is passionate about continuing to build women in sport. She is determined and confident in her sporting career, as well as in other aspirations. She is also open to talking about the setbacks she has faced as well as her mental health. After taking 6 months off of sport due to exhaustion in 2017, she believes in paying forward the lessons she has learned about wellbeing.
- 2010 ANZ Championship Mars Red Young Player of the year
- 2010/2013 ANZ Championship Premiership Player (Adelaide Thunderbirds)
- 2011 & 2015 World Netball Cup Gold Medallist
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Gold Medallist
- 2015/16 MVP ANZ Championship Australian Player
- 2017 Australian Diamonds Captain
- 2011-2017 Australian Diamond
- 2018 Signed with Collingwood Football Club in the AFLW
- 2020 All-Australian AFLW Player - Ruck
- Frequently talking on sports shows and radio, Layton is open about having an opinion and chatting about issues and topics in sport
- Environmental advocate and ambassador for the Sports Environment Alliance
- Massive animal lover
- Mental Health advocate after going through severe depression in 2017, Layton is open to talking about her struggles and techniques to now cope
- Panellist on Bounce (Fox Footy) 2018 - current
- Sports Sunday (Channel 9) 2015 - 2018
- WB Kids (Channel 9) 2018, 2019
- Bill n Box (Fox Sport) 2016 - 2018
- Sportsfan Clubhouse (7mate) 2014-2016
- The Chat Pack - 2020
Sharni told her story and shared insights on PickStar's Off-Field podcast. Tune in:
- Birthday party appearance
- Social media post
- Deliver a speech
- Team announcement (captain, awards etc.)
- Message for specific person
- Club or event promotion
- Video Q&A
- Mingle & socialise
Sharni Layton has 1 protected sponsors.