1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may collect information about you as part of our business of providing introduction services via our website to connect our customers with current or former elite athletes for events, marketing opportunities or other engagements. The type of information collected will depend on how you have communicated and/or interacted with us. For example, you may provide information to us when you:
- register an account and your profile with us;
- order services from us;
- register engagements via our website;
- fill in forms on our website;
- visit or use our website;
- tweet about us on Twitter, or like us, connect with us or contact us on Facebook or Linked In; or
- report an incident, make a complaint or provide other feedback to us.
When we collect information from you, we generally do so ourselves. However, in some cases we may collect information through a third party, such as through contractors who provide services to us.
The types of information we may collect depends upon the reason for and manner in which that information was provided by you. The information that we collect may include:
- your name, date of birth, address, phone number and other contact information;
- passwords and other registration details that you provide when registering with us or to use any part of our website or services;
- payment information, which may include bank account or credit card details if required in order to provide services to you;
- details of your visits to and use of our website, including the different parts of the websites and applications that you access during your visits; and any other information that you provide us.
If you choose not to provide certain information to us, then we may not be able to provide you with certain services, or you may not be able to use certain parts of our website.
2. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information that we collect about you for a number of purposes, depending upon the reason for and manner in which it was collected. Such purposes may include:
- verifying your identity;
- providing you services;
- publishing and displaying your name, trademark, logo and profile on our website to enable our customers and former or current athletes registered with us to assess the suitability of any potential engagement;
- releasing subscriber customers’ contact details to former or current athletes registered with us, and their agents or managers (if applicable), if the customer selects the former or current athlete to attend an engagement for the customer;
- to respond to your questions or comments;
- meeting our legal and regulatory obligations;
- reporting any incidents or obtaining advice in relation thereto;
- to help us improve or adapt our website;
- to market and promote us; and
- to carry out market analysis and research.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We will not use or disclose information collected about you other than for a purpose made known to you, a purpose you would reasonably expect, a purpose required, authorised or permitted by or under any law or a purpose otherwise authorised by you.
We may share personal information about you also with:
- our agents or contractors who provide information management or other services to us (i.e. payment facilities, security, or marketing services);
- our professional advisers, where required for them to advise us;
- subscriber customers, to enable them to assess the suitability of a former or current athlete registered with us, for an engagement;
- current and former athletes registered with us, to enable them to assess the suitability of engagements offered by a subscriber customer and if the customer selects the former or current athlete to attend an engagement for the customer;
- investors or prospective investors in our company;
- other persons where necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations; and
- our staff who require the information for any of the purposes set out above. We will not sell your personal information.
4. SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Your information is generally held in secure electronic databases. We use a variety of security measures to protect your information and take reasonable precautions to ensure it is not unintentionally disclosed.
6. ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
You may contact us if you would like to request access to information collected about you, to correct the information held, to have your personal information deleted from our database or if you have any concerns about the information.
We may refuse a request to access information where the identity of the person making the request is in doubt, legal professional privilege exists, or where our rights may be prejudiced.
Please see our contact details at contact us.
7. FURTHER INFORMATION