How it Works
Use the ' + ' symbol on any profile photo to add one or more favourite stars into a shortlist then create your free request to send it to them
Stars apply to your request and you only pay if you choose to book them. Tap 'create request' or 'request me' to start a free request. Enter your brief, budget & location.
Select a fixed price virtual meeting or personalised video shout-out from a star and purchase instantly!
- Rugby league
- Cronulla Sharks
Paul 'Gal' Gallen is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who captains the Cronulla Sharks in the NRL and is a former NSW origin player and captain who led the Blues to Victory in 2014. He has also been the Vice Captain of Australia and has played his whole career with one club – The Cronulla Sharks.
- 2008/2011/2012 – Lock of the Year
- 2010/2011 – Harry Sunderland Medal
- 2010 – RLW Player of the Year
- 2011 – Brad Fittler Medal 2011/2012 – Dally M Lock of the Year
- 2011 – Peter Frilingos Memorial Award
- 2014 – Wally Lewis Medal
- 326 games
- 62 tries
- 2018 tackle efficiency of 92.9%
- Currently the oldest NRL player
- Also a heavyweight boxer
- Has spent 20 years at one club - The Cronulla Sharks
Gal was the captain of the Sharks whom won their very first NRL Premiership in 2016 and he is currently the oldest NRL player and is also a heavyweight boxer. He is in no way hindered by his age and continues to grow from strength to strength and this year was named Cronulla Sharks strongest player, lifting a whopping 240kg for three reps in the off Season. His career commenced with his NRL debut for the Sharks in Round 15 of 2001, meaning his career has spanned over 17 years. He is a 103kg Lock/Prop/Second-Row and as of Round 1, 2018 he had played an impressing 305 NRL First Grade Games.
- New South Wales
- New South Wales
- Birthday party appearance
- Attend an event
- Record a video message
- Deliver a speech
- Team announcement (captain, awards etc.)
- Message for specific person
- Club or event promotion
- Video Q&A
- Guest speaking
- Product launch
Paul Gallen has 24 protected sponsors.