Buy custom videos from your favourite stars. Toasts, roasts, Birthday presents, and everything in between.
Personalised video shout-outs cannot be used for commercial purposes such as the promotion of brands, products, events etc. For commercial and in-person requests please create a request.
- Commonwealth Games
Australian Professional Cyclist racing on the Women's World Tour with the German Registered Canyon//SRAM racing team.
- 2020 Tokyo Olympian
- 2018 Team road captain of the Gold Medal winning performance in the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games women's road race.
- 2018 Team road captain of the Silver Medal winning performance in the World Road Cycling Championships elite women's road race
- 2014 5th World Road Cycling Championships, 4th Commonwealth Games road race Glasgow
- 2016 & 2012 Women's Giro d'Italia Stage winner, 2013 Omloop Het Nieuwsblad Winner
- 2014 Australian Female Road Cyclist of the Year
Tiffany is a female professional road cyclist competing on the world circuit with the Canyon//SRAM racing professional women's cycling team with the aim to reach the top of her sport. She has represented Australia in multiple world championships, the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games and the Glasgow 2014 and Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. She is continually trying to increase her profile & the awareness of women's cycling in both Australia and throughout the world. An experienced road captain in races but also aspires to win major races on the world circuit and continue to be a vital part of her teams success. For more information check out www.tiffanycromwell.cc
16 years in the sport of cycling, 10 years professional. Commonwealth Games representative in Glasgow and Gold Coast and multi-time World road Championship representative for Australia. Racing on the world circuit at the highest level and one of Australia's most experienced female road cyclist, often taking on the role as the road captain (making the tactical decisions during the race) in her teams. Experience in ambassador roles, corporate events from organised rides, to dinners and speaking opportunities. Strong social media presence with a global following.
- South Australia