How it Works
Use the ' + ' symbol on any profile photo to add one or more favourite stars into a shortlist then create your free request to send it to them
Stars apply to your request and you only pay if you choose to book them. Tap 'create request' or 'request me' to start a free request. Enter your brief, budget & location.
Select a fixed price virtual meeting or personalised video shout-out from a star and purchase instantly!
- Australian Rules Football
- Athlete Development
- West Coast Eagles
* Managing Director - Selwood Group
* High Performance & Leadership Consultant
* Corporate Speaker
* Former WCE Head of Female Football
* Former WCE Development Coach
* Former WCE Premiership Player
Adam Selwood’s career on and off the football field has been epitomised by hard work, perseverance and a unique ability to pivot at critical life junctures.
Adam played a pivotal role in helping West Coast capture its third premiership in 2006. After retiring, Selwood transitioned into the Eagles’ coaching ranks, where he guided the club’s emerging midfield talents for four seasons.
With a Bachelor of Commerce (Sports Management), he has been the driving force behind West Coast’s female football program since 2016, which culminated in the club fielding a team in the AFL Women’s 2020 competition.
Through his varied experiences as a player, coach and professional sports administrator, Adam has developed an intimate understanding of what it takes to perform at the highest level and the importance of cultivating a winning culture.
His ability to articulate this journey while drawing parallels to everyday situations and team environments provides a unique way to connect and bond teams. Adam’s authentic, professional, and dedicated nature is demonstrated in his tailored workplace programs, which speak to audiences of all backgrounds.
– Learning to live outside your comfort zone
– Finding your niche
– Understanding your role within a team and the power of communication
– Recognising and developing levels of resilience
– Leading effective teams and outcomes
– Cultivating culture
– Controlling your centre of influence
– Optimising performance mindset
– Staying adaptive and versatile
– Importance of self-nurture and personal care
- Western Australia
- Western Australia
- Birthday party appearance
- Attend an event
- Record a video message
- Deliver a speech
- Team announcement (captain, awards etc.)
- Message for specific person
- Club or event promotion
- Video Q&A
- Guest speaking
- Product launch
Adam Selwood has 1 protected sponsors.