Impress your peers, colleagues or industry partners. Purchase a star to attend your virtual meeting. Q&A Format. Choose from 30 minutes or 60 minutes.
- St Kilda Saints
- Australian Rules Football
- Hawthorn Hawks
- Sydney Swans
Former 300 game AFL Player, Peter Spida Everitt since retiring from his stellar AFL career has gone on to forge an impressive Media Career. Spida is highly experienced in MCing, Hosting, Auctioneering as well as Interviewing, Team Building and all aspects of Public Speaking - regularly working with companies like Bunnings at their National Conferences & Trade Shows, Isuzu Ute Australia for their National Dealer Conferences and Australian Plumbers Association Annual Awards to name just a few.
He has amassed great media experience across both TV and Radio in the past 10 years as well as during his AFL football career. He is a well-known favourite for his ability to tailor-make his Notes for your event depending on your audience and requirements. He can be hilariously funny, he can be serious. He has a multitude of life experiences to share from the dizzy heights of fame and notoriety, working as part of a team with enormous pressure during his 16 year AFL career, to the depths of despair that divorce, injury, life in the public eye and failure can bring - and the way he has been able to pull himself out of the darkest days. He is a stickler for goal setting and has vast experience in team building and also great advice for those forging a career individually. He tirelessly works for Charities all over Australia and takes these many hours a week spent helping others as a way of giving back to those who have supported him.
He has been the host of Triple M Gold Coast's award-winning weekday Breaky team for the past 9 years based on the Gold Coast and is affectionately known as the unofficial 'Mayor of the Gold Coast'. He is also the co-owner along with his wife of the highly reputable Channel 7 Travel TV & Radio Shows The Great Australian Doorstep. Peter's weekend Radio show is the only Travel Radio Show in Australia to air across 68 stations every weekend. His hit Travel TV Show airs every Saturday afternoon year-round nationally as well as being the only Australian Travel content TV Show to air in mainland China as well as Russia, France, Germany, USA, NZ and Canada as well as globally on iTunes.
Peter is currently living on the Gold Coast but also spends a lot of time in Melbourne with family as well as travelling all over Australia and the world for his Travel TV Show.
- He loves Gardening and Cooking and has the mental stamina of very few people.
- He once rode a pushbike from Gladstone to the Gold Coast raising money for Charity, in 3 days with no training - it took him 34 kilometres to work out the gears on a bike he had never ridden before.
- The following year he rode his bike around a Velodrome non-stop for 24 hours.
- He firmly believes that a lot of what we achieve in life is purely mental and not just physical.
- He still pulls on the boots a few times a year to play footy and is the proud assistant coach of his son Boston's U/12 AFL team at the Southport Sharks.
- He is a father to 4 and has been a husband to 3 (thus giving him plenty of content!) He has been able to form a real-life modern-day 'Brady Bunch'.
NB: their Travel Shows allows them access to heavily discounted airfares and accommodation, therefore saving you, the client, money should you need to book his travel arrangements.
Queensland, Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia
More Pre-Priced Options
My Specialist Topics
These are subjects which I have a personal interest in.
Also Available For
After something a little different? Shortlist me for opportunities such as: